The innkeepers at Blueberry Cove Inn, Narragansett, RI invite you to their world of innkeeping. This is a behind the scenes look at their version of innkeeping.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Ten reasons to make your summer plans now!
2. You need a distraction from winter.
3. We are now hosting small weddings and other events.
4. We have new menu items.
5. Two weekends are already fully booked.
6. Graduation weekend will be here before you know it.
7. The America's Cup World Series is in Newport, Rhode Island, USA. June 23 - July 1, 2012.
8. The Tall Ships are coming back July 5-9, 2012.
9. You absolutely deserve a fun vacation.
10. The new South County Style vacation guide is now available and can be ordered on-line for free.
I'm just saying, book early, book often before you miss out...
Friday, January 6, 2012
Sunday: South County Bridal Show and Weddings at the Inn
Are you looking for an elegant, affordable and memorable location for your wedding? If so, please join us Sunday, January 8, for the 5th Annual South County Bridal Show. The South County Tourism Council and Southern New England Weddings will host a spectacular event displaying South County’s finest vendors in the wedding industry. Registered brides can win a free bridal gown and other prizes! The event takes place Sunday, January 8, 2012 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the historic Towers in Narragansett.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)